You have travelled to our lovely country and fallen in love with Vietnamese amazing cuisine, haven’t you? Vietnam is famous for numerous kinds of noodles that make every tourist fall in love with. Along with Phở or Bún, Mì Quảng, also known as Quang noodles, is one of the best noodles from the Centre of Vietnam, especially Da Nang city. Today, Vina.com will show you how to cook this Quang style noodle recipe. This dish is addictive with the sweet taste of the broth, the delicious shrimp and fresh vegetables. Check out the recipe below and it will definitely not disappoint you. Let’s start now!
Addictive Vietnamese Quang Style Noodle Recipe – How to Make
- 600g pork leg
- 600g chicken
- 10 quail eggs
- 600g shrimps
- 300g fresh noodles
- Vegetables: water spinach, banana flower, lettuce, basil
- Shallots, garlic
- 10g turmeric
- 3 tbsp annatto oil
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tbsp salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp seasoning powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
– Place a pot of water on a stove to boil then blanch the pork leg for 2 minutes.
– Then take the pork leg out, wash and drain.
– Place another pot on the stove to make the broth and pour 2 litres into the pot then put the legs in to stew for 60 minutes.
– Add 4 onions in the pot and stew in low heat.
– Mince the onion and garlic.
– Put the turmeric in a small bag then smash.
– Peel, devein shrimp and cut the chicken.
– Add seasoning powder, salt, sugar, minced garlic, onion, turmeric and pepper to the shrimp.
– Add the seasoning powder, salt, sugar, pepper, minced garlic, turmeric and fish sauce to the chicken.
– Set them aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
– After stewing in 20 minutes, take the pork leg out to a bowl.
– Add salt, seasoning powder, fish sauce, minced garlic, shallots and turmeric to the pork leg then let it marinate for 15 minutes.
– Put a pan on the stove, add 1 tbsp of annatto oil, add minced garlic, shallots, turmeric and pork leg into the pan and stir-fry
– Stir-fry the pork leg evenly in about 3 minutes. Then add the pork leg to the broth pot.
– Add 1 tbsp of annatto oil, minced garlic, shallots, turmeric and chicken the pan then stir-fry.
– When the chicken is cooked and put the chicken to the broth pot.
– Put a pan on the stove, add 1 tbsp of annatto oil, add minced garlic, shallots, turmeric and shrimps into the pan and stir-fry.
– When the shrimps are cooked, put them into the broth pot.
– Add salt, sugar, seasoning powder and fish sauce to the broth pot and stir well.
– Blanch the noodles in boiling water and place them in a bowl.
– Boil the quail eggs and peel all the shell.
– Add shrimp, quail eggs, chicken and pork leg into the bowl then pour the broth.
How is your Quang style noodle recipe? These Quang style noodles will make you remember forever because of the rich sweetness from the broth combined with chewy noodles, chicken and spices. To make more flavourful Vietnamese foods, visit our website and share some Vietnamese delicious recipes with your friends. Enjoy!
By Phuong Khanh