Pumpkin flowers are nutritious foods that are full of minerals and vitamins. They are very healthy and good for our body to remain in good shape. People usually eat pumpkin flowers in salads, cooked with various vegetables or be used in some foods. Pumpkin flowers are also very popular ingredients in Vietnamese cuisine and are loved by many people. In this article, we will show you one of the famous delicious dishes from the west of Vietnam that is cooked from these pretty flowers. Crispy Fried Fish Cake Stuffed Pumpkin Flowers is a great flavourful snack or can be an appetizing side dish. Let’s check out this recipe and master this beautiful tasty dish.
How to make Crispy Fried Fish Cake Stuffed Pumpkin Flowers Recipe:
- 200g pumpkin flowers
- 3 scallions
- 3 chillies
- 4 shallots
- 400 g fish cake
- Ground pepper ½ teaspoon
- Fish sauce ½ teaspoon
- Seasoning powder ½ tablespoon
- Sugar ½ tablespoon
- 50g rice flour
- 50g fried flour
– Chop the shallots, scallions, and slide chillies.
– Put the fish cake in the blender to mix.
– Add ground pepper, fish sauce, seasoning powder, sugar, chopped scallions and shallots to the blender and mix well for 5 minutes
– Add a tablespoon of cooking oil to increase the toughness and shine for the fish cake.
– Mix the fish cake more times. The longer you mix, the chewier the fish cake will get.
– Put the fish cake into a plastic bag to make it easier to stuff the fish cake into the flowers and put it in the fridge while preparing the pumpkin flowers.
– Remove the calyx and the pistil of pumpkin flowers.
– Cut the peduncle to leave about 5-6 cm, then peel the crust of the flower peduncle.
– Put salt in the basin of water and soak the pumpkin flowers for about 5 minutes.
– Then put them in the basket to drain.
– Take the fish cake bag and stuff the fish cake in the flowers.
– Remember to put a moderate amount of the fish cake to the edge of the petal. It will make the flowers spread slightly and beautifully.
– After stuffing the fish ball, put a slice of chilli in the middle of the flower for decoration and creating a beautiful pistil.
– Mix 2 types of flour then divide them in half. One to make a flour mixture and one to keep dry flour.
– Pour 100ml of water into the one half and mix.
– Put the stuffed pumpkin flower in the dry flour first, then roll well, and dip in the mixture.
– Pour oil in the frying pan and put on the stove, then fry the stuffed flowers.
– Remember that you should dip the stuffed flowers and fry them one by one.
– You should fry at medium heat and use a small pan to save the oil.
– When the pumpkin is fried, remove it to the basket to drain.
Successful Crispy Fried Fish Cake Stuffed Pumpkin Flowers dish has a beautiful yellow and flavourful. The dish is better to eat with chilli sauce and should be eaten hot. It is perfect to have with rice. Wait no more and master this Crispy Fried Fish Cake Stuffed Pumpkin Flowers recipe then share with your family. To make more delicious dishes, check out more on our website. Good luck!